Japanese Sushi Noolde Udon 300g
|FOB Price:||US $11 / Box|
|Min. Order:||250 Boxes|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|250 Boxes||US $11/ Box|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, D/A|
- Certification: BRC, ISO, FDA, HACCP, QS
- Storage Method: Normal
- Processing Type: Raw
- Trademark: Yumart
- Origin: China
- Packaging Material: Plastic
- Shelf Life: >12 Months
- Type: Wheat
- Specification: 300g*40bags/ctn
- HS Code: 1902190000
In 1912, Chinese traditional production skill of Ramen was introduced to Yokohama Japanese. At that time, Japanese ramen, known as "dragon noodles", meant the noodles eaten by the Chinese people - descendants of the Dragon. So far, Japanese develop different style of noodles on that basis. For example, Udon, Ramen, Soba, Somen, green tea noodle ect. And these noodles become there conventional food material until now.
Our noodles are made of quintessence of the wheat, with auxiliary unique produce process; they will give you a different enjoyment on your tongue.
> 3-5 minutes cook
> Match with many vegetables
> Match with different sauce
> Ingredient: wheat flour, sea salt and water
> Shelf life: 24months
> Place of origin: Beijing, China
> Nutrition Facts
Per 100g Serving
This kind of noodle can be cooked in many ways.
The first step is to boil in hot water for 5 minutes.
Second, wash by cool water. Then it is ready for cool and hot dishes both.
Third, dress it with vegetable salad or pour it into soup
Soon delicious Japanese noodles are ready. Just so easy!
Keep in cool and dry place without sunshine
Air: Our partner is DHL, TNT, EMS and Fedex
Sea: Our shipping agents cooperate with MSC, CMA, COSCO, NYK ect.
We accept clients designated forwarders.
Why choose us?
1. All the raw material is sourcing from the best planting base. Absolutely Natural!
2. The production capacity is not full. It is ok to accept any urgent order or large quantity order.
3. Accept customer's inspection before loading or product testing or quality control ect.4. Sample order is acceptable. No need worry about MOQ restriction.