- Model NO.: B307
- Shape: Curd Sheet and Stick
- Category: Srick and Sheet
- Transport Package: 250g, 500g, 1kg
- Origin: China (Mainland)
- Type: Dry Food
- Storage: Keep in Cool Place
- Trademark: YUMART
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 210690909
Also called bean curd skins or Chinese yuba, these are made from the skin that forms on soymilk when it is heated. Dried bean curd comes in many shapes - the sheets and sticks are two of the more common ones. The sticks resemble yellow icicles, while bean curd sheets are flat squares. Normally dried bean curd is reconstituted prior to using, unless it is being simmered or the dish is meant to be quite crispy.
One of popular dishes is vegetarian bean curd rolls, where the sheets are simmered in seasoned water in the wok, and then wrapped with seaweed. Storage: Keep in a cool place indefinitely.
1. All the raw material is sourcing from the best planting base. Absolutely Natural!
2. The production capacity is not full. It is ok to accept any urgent order or large quantity order.
3. Accept customer's inspection before loading or product testing or quality control ect.
4. Sample order is acceptable. No need worry about MOQ restriction.
Air: Our partner is DHL, TNT, EMS and Fedex
Sea: Our shipping agents cooperate with MSC, CMA, COSCO, NYK ect.
We accept clients designated forwarders. It's easy to work with us.
Our trade term is flexible. EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF. If you are first time to import, we could provide DDU, DDP and door to door.
You will feel easy to work with us. Welcome your inquiry!
TASTE FROM ORIENTAL!